Terms & Conditions:
NOW FOR THE SERIOUS/LEGAL PART:
Welcome to www.rentrockreturn.com, a website owned and operated by UK Company Rent Rock Return. This website is located at http://www.rentrockreturn.com
Under these Terms and Conditions, this Website provides a service for customers to rent designer garments at a fraction of the retail price.
In these Terms and Conditions, “you” and “your” refer to all users of this Website and “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Rent Rock Return. References to users must be read as being also reference to “our” customers.
2. LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal contract between you and us. These Terms and Conditions apply to you whether you are browsing or are a customer of us.
The Terms and Conditions in force at any time are published on this Website and you will be taken to have accepted them by accessing or using this Website. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, do not access, use, submit information to or download from this Website.
3. ORDER PROCESS
a. You place your order.
As a customer of this Website, first pick a garment you would like to rent. The rental period chosen is inclusive of the day of delivery and the day of return to us. To order a garment, complete the customer check-out process. The order includes your contact details, delivery address, and credit card details. It also requires you to confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You confirm that all your details provided to us are true and correct, including your name, email address, credit card details and delivery location.
b. We process your order
If your order is accepted, your payment will be processed. THIS WILL INCLUDE THE COST OF THE DRESS YOU ARE RENTING, DELIVERY CHARGES AND A £100 REFUNDABLE HOLDING DEPOSIT. You authorise us to charge the applicable rental fees and charges as calculated on the basis specified on this Website at the time of your order. Additional fees may be charged for late return, damage, lost goods, stolen or unreturned goods. The £100 holding deposit will not be refunded if the dress is returned in a way that is deemed un-rentable again.
c. We confirm your order
You will receive an order confirmation email advising that your order and payment has been received and processed. On confirmation of your order from us, your order will be treated as complete and no cancellation is permitted. After confirmation, you will be charged the applicable rental fees and charges.
A five day hire starts from the day you receive your order and should be returned to us by day five. Any late returns will be charged £10 a day and will be deducted from the £100 holding deposit.
d. We despatch your order
We will organise delivery of your order via next day delivery or 2-3 day delivery depending on which method you have chosen - to the delivery address you nominated in your order. Our obligation to deliver will be discharged on arrival of the order at the delivery address nominated in your order.
On delivery, you must check that the package includes: the garment, the information on how to care for the garment and the return courier bag to return the garment. While the garment is in your possession you have a legal obligation to take all due care of the garment in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
e. Your return obligations
You must ensure that the garment is returned to us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise agreed.
You must ensure the garment is returned in the same condition it was delivered to you, (excluding fair wear and tear). Any adjustments or alterations to the garment must be temporary adjustments or alterations. They must be removed completely prior to return of the garment. If the garment is returned still adjusted or altered then you will be charged for their removal. All orders MUST be sent back using the pre-paid bag you are provided with. If you do not use this service and the dress goes missing in the post, you may be charged the full retail price of the garment.
YOU MUST PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER IN CASE THE GARMENT/S GO MISSING. FAILURE TO DO SO, WILL MEAN WE WILL TAKE MATTERS FURTHER. IF DRESSES ARE NOT RETURNED, YOU AGREE TO GIVE US THE AUTHORITY TO TAKE EXTRA FUNDS FROM THE CARD PAID ON, OR ANY PREVIOUS CARDS PAID ON.
The garment is your responsibility until it reaches us. Items must be sent back by the date stated on the delivery form. Failure to do this, may result in further fees being charged. If the dress reaches you in perfect condition, but your event has been cancelled or it is unsuitable etc. you will receive a refund (less postage and 15% deposit)
Returning items that do not fit MUST be sent back either same day or next day in order to receive a refund (minus shipping). We must be informed straight away you are not keeping the dress to receive a refund. Failure to send the garment back within two days will mean the refund will be cancelled..
f. Additional borrowing fees
If you pre-arrange to keep the garment for longer than the agreed time frame (inclusive of the day of delivery and the normal day of return), then you will be charged an additional pre-arranged borrowing fee.
g. Consequence of damage to garment
We will check returns for any damage, adjustment or alteration of the garment or a part of it. If damage has occurred, We will promptly inform you. If the garment is repairable you will be charged for the repairs. If the garment is not repairable in the reasonable opinion of us, then we reserve the right to charge you the full retail value of the garment and you will be given the option to keep the garment.
4. ORDER OBLIGATIONS
a. Delivery Notifications and Altered Borrowing Start Time
If you are not able to take receipt of the order from the courier at the delivery address, the courier/post man will leave a calling card at the delivery address. Within 24 hours from the time that the Calling Card is left at the delivery address, you must contact the courier and provide the courier with an alternative time for delivery. This alternative time must be within 48 hours from the time you contact the courier. Your borrowing period (inclusive of the day of alternative time for delivery and the normal day of return to us) for the garment will automatically start from that alternative time, whether or not you are then available to receive your order.
ii. In some cases, the courier may not be able to leave a calling card. In this instance, we will contact you via email to arrange an alternative time for delivery. Within 24 hours from the time that we send that email, you must email us and provide us with an alternative time for delivery. This alternative time must be within 48 hours from the time you email us. Your borrowing period (inclusive of the day of alternative time for delivery and the normal day of return to us) for the garment will automatically start from that alternative time, whether or not you are then available to receive your order.
iii. (No Contact) If, despite our best endeavours, we are unable to contact you, or if you do not respond to our email notification, your borrowing period (inclusive of the day of alternative time for delivery and the normal day of return to us) for the garment will automatically start seventy two (72) hours from the time a courier first attempted delivery to your nominated delivery address, whether or not you are then available to receive your order.
b. Delivery Time and Address
Any delivery date or time given will be on the basis that it is an estimate. Delayed or late delivery of the garment does not confer on you any right of cancellation, termination or refusal of delivery. You will not be relieved of your obligation to accept delivery or pay the borrowing fees and charges by reason of any delayed or late delivery. We are not liable in any way for non-delivery or any delay or late delivery.
ii. We may refuse delivery of the garment to an address if we believe the address is too remote or inaccessible.
5. LEGAL TITLE AND RISK
Legal title to the property in the garment remains with us unless otherwise specified in writing by us. Risk in the garment passes to you on delivery and ends on handover to a courier for return to us.
*a. Consequence of Loss, Theft or Unreturned Garments *
If in the reasonable opinion of us the garment or a part of it is lost or stolen while it is in your possession or control, you will be charged the full retail cost of the garment, as well as all applicable borrowing fees and charges as calculated on the basis specified on this Website at the time of your order.
You must notify us within seven (7) days of the date of any disputed invoice or account. If you dispute an invoice or account you must nonetheless pay all other undisputed invoices and accounts and must not set off, suspend or withhold payment of them.
6. CONSENT TO COMMUNICATIONS
*a. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability *
All care and diligence is taken to ensure the accuracy and currency of information. However, under these Terms and Conditions your use of the Website is at your risk. We are not liable to you or anyone else for any damage or loss in connection with use of the Website.
Without limitation to other provisions in these Terms and Conditions, we may, at our discretion, refuse service. We may do so, for example but without limitation, if we believe you will breach or have breached these Terms and Conditions. Cancelling orders late (within 7 days of the required dress date) means you will be charged 15% cancellation fee.
Terms and Conditions – Fashions Fairy Godmother Competition
1. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter simply tag a friend in the comments beneath the competition post and tell us, in 25 words or less, why they deserve to win a dress.
3. The promotion lasts from Friday 25th March until 6pm on Friday 8th April 2016.
4. The Prize: 1x dress hire per winner from RentRockReturn for 2 people, Subject to availability.
5. The approximate value of the prize is up to £75 and credit card details will be taken when the dress is hired but not charged, however, if the dress is returned in a 'not fit for use' state there will be a £100 charge.
6. The winner will be selected at random by RentRockReturn and our decision will be final.
7. The prize winners will be contacted initially via a reply on their entry by 4pm on the 11th of April.
8. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 24 hours, or we reserve the right to re-award the prize
9. The name of the winner will be available from RentRockReturn’s social media pages, @RentRockReturn
10. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
11. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
14. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any events not within its control, in particular any delay in the delivery of the prize(s) or in the case of force majeure in the event it amends, alters or terminates this promotion.
15. Any disputes or claims should be sent by mail to the Promoter at the address set out in clause 25. This letter should indicate the precise promotion entry date, the full name and address of the participant and precise reason for the dispute. Any other means of dispute or claim may not be taken into account. Any dispute or claim against this promotion shall only be taken into account if sent before the end of the promotion, postmarked by the closing date.
16. The promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
17. Entries submitted by any means other than those described in clause 2 above will not be accepted; only those submitted via the official method of entry will be accepted.
18. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, illegible, incomplete, fraudulent, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date.
19. 21. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
20. 22. Elements of the Promotion will be featured on RentRockReturn’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or the Facebook Group and you agree to release Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook from all liability in connection with this Promotion. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
21. 23. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. 24. DATA PROTECTION: By entering the promotion the participant authorizes the use of his or her personal data within the administrative framework of the promotion. The promoter shall not use participants’ information to inform them of future promotions and products of the promoter or its associated companies unless you have provided your consent to your details being used for this purpose. If at any future time you wish to change your consent, please write to Data Registrar at the Promoters address below.
23. 25. Promoter: RentRockReturn, Unit 20, Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB